Blog journal 6

 So far using Diigo I have had a great experience. Diigo is a great way to communicate and share knowledge with your classmates. I really like how you can easily bookmark a website and write summaries. Diigo makes it very easy to read articles you have interest in because you can write notes and annotations. One thing I do not like is the website was confusing as far as making a sticky note.

My experience with blogging has honestly inspired me. I have been reading other blogs more frequently and reading about people’s ideas. I never participated in blogging before this course, and it is something I would enjoy doing in the future. I like that blogging creates a community with you and other bloggers and you can share ideas you have and read other people’s perspectives. I don’t like blogging sometimes because I get writers block sometimes because I want to share my ideas the best I can. I have learned that blogging is a great way to share your ideas and I learned how to create my own blog to share with classmates or even friends.

When teaching one web 2.0 tool I would use when teaching is Draw.io. Draw.io is a website designed for students to create and has many different forms of learned embedded in one site. You can create charts and diagrams for classes. Younger students can use it to draw and create shapes. I can be useful for science classes to create diagrams or graphs for an experiment. Or mathematics for geometry or just create shapes in general. Overall, as a teacher I take pride in using creativity involved with learning and it an important skill I want my students to use. Draw.io is a great way for students to incorporate creativity in their learning.

https://app.diagrams.net/

Comments

  1. I agree diigo is a great way to communicate and share information with others. I will admit i did not like it that much at first but after using it for a while now it has grown on me alot. Draw.io is a great tool! Ive used it alot and it is also very entertaining for students.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment