I acquired many new skills working on the web design assignment. Some of those skills include learning how to edit a template website, efficiently organize different tabs on a website, and how to publish your very own website. I really enjoyed how we had the freedom of being creative and edit our own website. One thing I did not like was there was a lot of trial and error for me learning how to properly navigate the website. For my future career making and editing a website will be used often since I am perusing marketing. In marketing it is important to make things appealing to the consumers to draw their attention in.

 https://mshopetucker.weebly.com/about-me.html

Working with Diigo I have learned many useful skills. Being able to connect and share ideas is very beneficial for learning new information. This will be useful in my classroom because students will be able to share ideas and highlight important information making it easy to sum up the shared material and have discussions. With team members you can collaborate efficiently and share ideas quickly. In individual professional efforts diigo is useful for conversations between people and great for professional communication. I learned how to archive, highlight, and add sticky notes to my diigo posts. 

 

Technology and teacher professional development go hand and hand in innovating the education space for students. Professional development in technology is important for teachers because it facilitates learning, gamifies difficult lessons, and helps teachers create interesting lesson plans. With new software’s coming out every year it is important teachers are properly trained to operate these technologies showing a good example to students.

https://elearningindustry.com/top-educational-technology-trends-2020-2021

Comments

  1. Website Design Feedback:

    Hey Hope, I looked at your website and I really liked it. I think the home page is a great opener and it isn't too busy but there are still great colors and pictures and its laid out very nicely. I liked the quotes too, they were a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment