I choose Ms. Youngs second grade class website found of fort schools. Publicly Ms. Young gave access to her daily schedule, calendar, newsletters, and pictures. Ms. Youngs teacher page is a great way to connect the students and their families and also provides a Spanish option. The website is organized great and makes it easy for students and parents to navigate. The layout of the page was very detailed and had great step by step instructions so no on misses an event or homework.

https://www.fortschools.org/Page/2344


Technology provides a new innovative way to stay organized and finish responsibilities efficiently. I have always been a big google drive fan and use it almost on a regular basis to stay organized. I would use google drive in my classroom to do group projects, so all the students have access at home to do their portion. I would also have students use Grammarly before turning in papers to double check their papers for possible grammatical errors. As a teacher it is important to incorporate technology in the classroom and google drive and Grammarly are two ways I will. I could also use Kahoot in the beginning of classes to start off with a fun educational activity game.

PB works was a great way to work on a group project and stay organized. PB works was a different platform for me because it was slightly outdated. I really liked how it was organized and easy to navigate once you got an understanding. I think if PB works let everyone edit a page at the same time it would have been easier to work together on the page. Wiki is a great tool to use, and I would use it with my students one day by showing them how to use the site and then assign a group project. It is a great tool for students to be able to have access at home to work on something. I also liked how you can add pictures.



Comments